HVAC, Refrigeration & Food Service Equipment Services
Team Up With a Proven Partner to Propel Your Growth
Why Partner With DegreeOne?
DegreeOne’s vision is to be the premier provider of multi-site, multi-temp maintenance, repair, energy-management and monitoring services for customers across the county. Today, we are the nation’s premier self-performance service network of HVAC, refrigeration and food service equipment companies.
When you partner with us, you’ll join a thriving network of companies and business owners who know what it takes to grow in the HVAC, refrigeration and food service equipment industries. Further, you’ll reap the benefits of affiliation with a well-supported national company that shares your vision for and devotion to your business, your customers and your employees.
At DegreeOne, we’re always seeking strategic acquisitions that strengthen our presence and capabilities to service HVAC, refrigeration and food service equipment. We continue to grow organically and through M&A, led by an exceptional team that is committed to:
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Providing strong career-growth opportunities to all employees
- Creating an environment where great teams thrive
What We Look for
In this pursuit, we partner with proven management teams seeking to become part of DegreeOne, allowing these management teams the flexibility to continue operating their businesses under their existing brands while becoming owners in DegreeOne.
We’re always looking to grow our platform by adding companies that provide:
- Expanded geographic coverage in areas where we are underrepresented
- Deeper capabilities where we currently operate
- Access to new customer segments
We continue to round out our national network of premier HVAC, refrigeration and food service equipment maintenance & services companies. We look for partners who share our commitment to customers and employees. This also encompasses the following:
- Strong leadership — ideally founder-led or multi-generational — is the foundation on which we build a strong family of companies.
- Proven track record of solid financial performance
- A strong commercial brand
- Local, regional and/or national leadership position
- A focus on recurring revenue and maintenance-driven services
- Successful and stable customer relationships
- An employee- and customer-focused culture